Weldon Spring Chiropractic Clinic is a modern facility known for helping patients with acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions. In addition to traditional chiropractic services, Weldon Spring Clinic offers complete rehabilitation services.
Weldon Spring Chiropractic uses a unique Spinal Analysis method. We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing safe and effective drop tables, flexion distractions and instrument adjusting. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before.
Scoliosis Treatment and Rehabilitation
The Spine Institute of Missouri's Weldon Spring Chiropractic Clinic offers customized scoliosis treatment for people of all ages who suffer from scoliosis. Using x-rays, posture pictures and structural tests, we are able to create a scoliosis rehabilitation program specific to your needs. READ MORE
We have a certified scoliosis treatment program with three primary goals:
1) Avoid the surgical threshold.
2) Stop the progression of the scoliosis curve.
3) Reduce the curve and correct the spine and posture.
PRINTABLE SCOLIOSIS TREATMENT BROCHURE
- On-Premise X-Ray Facility
- Structural and functional analysis of x-rays to determine the exact location/s of your problem/s
- Disc decompression using the DRX9000
- Low Level Light Therapy (Cold laser) for the treatment of carpal tunnel, plantar faciitis, disc problems, wound healing
- Interferential and cryotherapy to aid the healing process and diminish pain
- Scoliosis rehabilitation program using Pneumex
- Sports enhancement
- SEMG (Surface EMG and Thermal Scan (see first visit)
We teach our patients special "blueprint" exercises designed just for them to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
We often find it helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each our patient is a whole person, and help them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for youDr. Dr. Ray Wiegand can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs.
Spinal & Postural Screenings
Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment. Contact us today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.
To complement and enhance the healing effects of specific chiropractic adjustment treatment, we at Weldon Spring Chiropractic also provide the following physiological therapeutic procedures:
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Intersegmental Traction - Roller Table
- Mechanical traction - Cervical Pump
- Denneroll traction - Cervical
- Moist heat therapy
- Cold or Cyrotherapy
- Resistance training with weights and apparatus
- Work hardening rehabilitation machines